Author Topic: After sending in our old ARF boards?  (Read 2590 times)

Richard

After sending in our old ARF boards?
« on: May 14, 2016, 06:20:07 pm »
Pilotaware team,
          I have sent in my old ARF board 3 days ago to the address provided in the info. I'm sure other beta testers have too. When are we expected to receive our exchange vouchers?

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:23:29 pm by Richard »
Richard.
Europa XS

DaveStyles

Re: After sending in our old ARF boards?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 06:40:32 pm »
Hi Richard,

yes, you're definitely not the only one. The person who is dealing with them has been deluged !
We have received some which I will term "anomalies" and so the manual process is having to be taken seriously.

I've spoken to him and hopefully he can work through them next week. Half the first batch of Bridges are allocated to ARF discount. You should receive an invoice for your stated choice with the discount applied, next week by email.

The next batch of Bridges are arriving w/c 30/5 as stated on the forward order kit option. Half of this batch are allocated to ARF too. So those that don't get one from the first batch will get one from the following. 

The ARF discount is a manual process, so it will take a little longer than shipping completed kits.

hope this answers your query,

David Styles.
PilotAware Hardware.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:43:05 pm by DaveStyles »

Richard

Re: After sending in our old ARF boards?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 07:06:05 pm »
David,
   Thank you for the quick reply. Yes you have answered my query. I do appreciate how busy you all are.
 This is not a problem at all, I will keep an eye on my inbox.

Thank you to you all.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:30:12 pm by Richard »
Richard.
Europa XS