Author Topic: Onineshop Checkout  (Read 5031 times)

flyOn

Onineshop Checkout
« on: April 30, 2017, 01:58:42 pm »
Hello, Hello!

i have trouble with the checkout in the webshop.
Is not possible to purchase my order.
Is the company still alive? I wrote 3 mails but I got no answear.
Can anybody help me?

greets
Thomas

Ian Melville

Re: Onineshop Checkout
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 05:01:03 pm »
Hi Thomas, I cannot help with the awe shop issue, but the 'company' is most defiantly alive. They have been down @ Popham this weekend and from what I have heard rushed off there feet. Because of that they may be running a little behind with emails. Hopefully they will pick up this post if not the three emails soon.

Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 06:58:41 pm »
Just back from Popham and tired.
Trade fair was a little quiet overall, but we were very busy

I am sure Dave Styles will follow up regarding shop once he has recovered!

flyOn

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 08:17:52 pm »
Hey
That sounds wonderfull
I thank you guys very much!!!

flyOn

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 07:55:14 pm »
 :'( until now i have no answear... the shop is'nt working.
can anybody call Dave Styles to fix it or to chek it? Have anybody else problem with the shop, or is it because iam from Germany?
This is the error:

DaveStyles

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 08:27:10 am »
Hello,

I'm afraid I don't read German, but this appears to be a problem with the MD5 checksum on the card you are using.

The webshop has been up and running and selling this week, and we have even sold some to Germany.

Which type of card are you using ?

The payment gateway is outside our control, the site takes you to the Worldpay gateway where the funds are taken.

I wonder if it is where you are not using one of the mainstream cards. The cards that are accepted are detailed on the payment gateway, are you using something else ?

kind regards

Dave.

flyOn

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 10:29:44 am »
Hey Dave,

thanks for your peronal answear. I can't choose a card. This message came after i click on "pay securely with worldpay" - button.
Can you sell me a pilotaware classic after an order per email. I can pay it with paypal if it's okay for you.
For that i would send you an email with my order.
best regards
Thomas

flyOn

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 09:08:50 pm »
ITS DONE!!  :D
I found the failure! The billing adress don't accept a company. If I leave the field "company" empty, the purchase is working without the failure!

Haakon

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 09:17:02 pm »
@davestyles, I'm living in Norway. How can i order Pilotaware from the webshop? Norway isn't listed in the country option.

flyOn

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 03:47:25 pm »
Now i have the same problem like 2017. I want to buy a PilotAware Classic, but I get the same error. I'm leaving the company-field free, but the error is still there.
Have anybody an idea? I tried different Browsers on different PC's an tablets.