Author Topic: LAA strut speaker  (Read 5656 times)

Ian Melville

LAA strut speaker
« on: September 06, 2016, 07:50:44 pm »
Hi Guys,
Our Strut has had a speaker drop out for the meeting on October 12th. Would any of the PAW team be available on that date to do a presentation? I did a very brief one early in the project, but much has changed since.
Location is Woodstock, Oxfordshire. Talks normally start at 8pm.

We have Wifi  ;)

Keithvinning

Re: LAA strut speaker
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 09:13:47 am »
Hi Ian
Yes this is very possible. We are doing 3 in September and 2 in October and are very pleased to come to clubs and struts to strut our stuff. All we need is a projector and screen or white wall and  a lively audience.
I will send you a PM to arrange.

Also if anyone else wants us to come to their club strut or gathering we will be very pleased to do so.
So use this thread to make a request.

Don't be shy now - we really like  meeting you all and we are happy to travel.

Keith

Ian Melville

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 11:12:57 am »
Thanks Keith.
Projector and screen, no problem. I'll Waite your PM.

Cheers
Ian

Richard

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 06:12:06 pm »
Keith,
    I asked Sherburn to contact you and they did. Last info was that you had not responded to there request. Did you ever reply to them. The contact was Barrie Slinger?
Richard.
Europa XS

Paul_Sengupta

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 11:30:10 pm »
Can you come and do our Andover Strut at Popham sometime please? I asked Dave at the show but I'm not sure he knew where anything west of London was...  ;D :o

Second Monday evening of the month. Not sure what the schedule is at the moment, I'll see if there are any free slots this winter.

Keithvinning

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 12:10:06 pm »
Keith,
    I asked Sherburn to contact you and they did. Last info was that you had not responded to there request. Did you ever reply to them. The contact was Barrie Slinger?

Hi Richard

Apologies, I have given a presentation  at Sherburn in the early Summer, area there two clubs there?

Regards

Keith

Keithvinning

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 12:30:18 pm »
Can you come and do our Andover Strut at Popham sometime please? I asked Dave at the show but I'm not sure he knew where anything west of London was...  ;D :o

Second Monday evening of the month. Not sure what the schedule is at the moment, I'll see if there are any free slots this winter.

Ahah Winter in Popham what could be finer, you make it sound so appealing.
Paul it will be a  pleasure, let me have a couple of dates when you have sorted out the schedule.

We had a great night at the Tatenhill Flying club Derby last night with 28 folks attending

For those interested we are presenting at
Harwarden Safety day on 19th September
Coventry Flying Club  on 23rd September Coventry Airport 7.30
Leicester LAA Strutt on 10th October Plough Inn Normanton on Stour LE125HB 7.30
Oxford LAA Strut on 12th October Duke of Marlborough Pub near Woodstock (OX20 1HT) 8.00

Any more for any more? Lets get the PilotAware on the Road diary filled up

Keith Vinning

Richard

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2016, 06:29:27 pm »
Keith,

Hi Richard

Apologies, I have given a presentation  at Sherburn in the early Summer, area there two clubs there?

Regards

Keith

keith
     That is very strange as I'm a very active member at Sherburn-In-Emlet Flying Club (Yorkshire) and have never seen or heard of a presentation from Pilotaware. They would have advertised it every where around the Club. I can not be-leave I have never seen this presentation. ????
Richard.
Europa XS

Keithvinning

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 08:07:01 pm »
Richard

My full apologies. The Presentation that I did in the summer was at Full Sutton Airfield for the LAA Yorkshire strut which I have obviously got mixed up.

So choose date and I will be there. Apologies again. In fact I'll do it twice to make up

Keith

Paul_Sengupta

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 09:14:03 pm »
Ahah Winter in Popham what could be finer, you make it sound so appealing.

We have tea and biscuits.

Richard

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 07:52:04 am »
Richard

My full apologies. The Presentation that I did in the summer was at Full Sutton Airfield for the LAA Yorkshire strut which I have obviously got mixed up.

So choose date and I will be there. Apologies again. In fact I'll do it twice to make up

Keith
   Thank you, I have past your details on to Barie slinger he will contact you to arrange a date suitable for both.
Richard.
Europa XS

Keithvinning

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 02:25:24 pm »
Paul

We have tea and biscuits.

Even better.

Cheers

Keith