Author Topic: SOLVED! - LED interrogation  (Read 15049 times)

AerialRob

Re: LED interrogation
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2016, 08:35:09 pm »
Hello Lee
We were using my iPhone and an iPad and both receiving the same message "connection to gps lost"
This required the skydemon fly button to be selected and connection was regained straight away .

Connection remained more stable with only the iPad connected and then with the mode s settings ultra short and +_2000  both became more stable with occasional disconnects.

I have included screen shot of homepage after just rebooting as not sure which number I am reporting.

Thanks
Regards
Bryce

Admin

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2016, 10:04:51 am »
Hi Bryce

Thanks for the screenshot.
So the important info here is row 5 in the table

UPTIME |  .... up 0 days 00:07, ...

So this is telling us, at the time you looked at this page, the system had been running for only 7 minutes.
Does that sound correct, OR, was this a reboot due to a power issue ?

If you beleive that the system should have been up for more than 7 minutes, then there is a power issue,
because it had rebooted 7 minutes before this screen grab.

Thx
Lee

AerialRob

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2016, 11:21:48 am »
Hello Lee

After testing the device in the vehicle it was powered off then latter restarted to screenshot the homepage I sent.

The Anker battery specification states it can supply 4.8A at 5v and it was only powering the PilotAware device during testing in the vehicle.

Thanks
Regards
Bryce

AerialRob

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2016, 05:54:12 pm »
Hello Lee
Managed an air test today and pleased to report the device worked fautlessly.
We had an iPhone and iPad connected using SkyDemon with the warning setting at +-5000.
Both devices remained connected and both ADBS and mode S targets were shown and visually identified.
Looking forward to some PilotAware  traffic now.
For completeness I consider this topic to be solved.

Regards
Bryce