British Forum > General Discussion

Enhancement Requests

<< < (77/84) > >>

Ian Melville:
Difficult one that.
On one hand folks keep buying fake versions or the TTL version. On the other the pukka article comes in different cable length versions.

Ian Melville:
Locking the settings with a password, please.

Is it possible to enable this to stop casual users changing the settings. PAW will be installed in club aircraft and we would rather have them locked down on the correct settings for that aircraft. I know that will also lock some of the preferences, but we can live with that.

We haven't had an issue yet as the kit is still to be installed, I am trying to pre-empt what may be a non-issue ::)

cavok:
I'd like to make a quality of life suggestion regarding the setting of the HEX-ID and Flight-ID. My apologies if it has been suggested and commented on previously.

As you know, at the moment, we have to manually set these when switching between aircraft. I manage this by keeping a note on my phone which lists all the aircraft I fly, their callsign and hex code.

I suggest to add the ability to "save" an aircraft (callsign and hex code), and have a drop down menu to select the aircraft. The display of this could be something like you see below:

We have over 10 aircraft in our group and regularly switch between different ones so this would save a little time and hassle, though I appreciate it adds nothing for those who fly only one aircraft.

grahambaker:
You can do this already by saving a different profile for each aircraft.

Admin:
Bottom of the configure page - click profiles

Thx
Lee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version