Author Topic: Storing distance and altitude defaults in Radar Screen  (Read 4389 times)

Pilot H

Storing distance and altitude defaults in Radar Screen
« on: July 04, 2017, 05:40:04 pm »
Hi,

I am using the radar screen on an android tablet as a backup to SD and I have saved the browser page link, however everytime I open it it defaults to +/- 50,000 ft and long range.

I would love to be able to start the app up without then having to "zoom in" range and height, as I use +/- 2000' and 15/30 km

Any way of saving these settings as a default so the page launches with the previous zoom settings?

Ian Melville

Re: Storing distance and altitude defaults in Radar Screen
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 05:50:38 pm »
Which software version do you have? There was a release this week that should resolve that issue.

Pilot H

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 06:06:33 pm »
Ah OK mine is about 3 weeks old

GeoffreyC

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 11:30:59 am »
Hi,

I am using the radar screen on an android tablet as a backup to SD and I have saved the browser page link, however everytime I open it it defaults to +/- 50,000 ft and long range.

I would love to be able to start the app up without then having to "zoom in" range and height, as I use +/- 2000' and 15/30 km

Any way of saving these settings as a default so the page launches with the previous zoom settings?
Which software version do you have? There was a release this week that should resolve that issue.
Appreciate this is an old topic.   The changes introduced to the June 2017 release were great,  PAW now remembers the vertical and horizontal zoom settings that I last used - brilliant.   :)

However, the Radar "mode", TCS1 or FLM isn't remembered  :'(

I always use FLM mode as I like the little aircraft symbols and so have to change mode every time I go into the Radar display.

Any chance this could be fixed in a future version (unless of course was fixed in the Jan 2018 release which I've not tried yet)?

Cheers, Geoffrey

Admin

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 07:22:28 pm »

I will take a look

Thx
Lee

(update: fixed)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 07:39:26 pm by Admin »

rogellis

• welcome to the PilotAware forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 12:02:09 pm »

I always use FLM mode as I like the little aircraft symbols and so have to change mode every time I go into the Radar display.

Likewise....

R

GeoffreyC

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 10:37:56 pm »

I will take a look

Thx
Lee

(update: fixed)
Thanks Lee, looking forward to seeing it in the next release.

Geoffrey