Author Topic: Track replay feature in newest release  (Read 6731 times)

Ian Melville

Re: Track replay feature in newest release
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 10:01:25 pm »
Hi Lee, Just checked and can confirm that I do see a mix of live and replay.

Replay with ADSB Rx Connected

Replay without ADSB connected

It's difficult to check what you see on Skydemon. I made a note of some obvious callsigns and positions, then started to replay a track. The live aircraft remained, as well as the playback traffic. Yanked out ADSB Rx and live traffic disappeared after a second or two, but the playback traffic remained. The symbol for my aircraft was in the correct location for Live (Home) and playback (Enstone) phases.

Moffrestorer

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 10:14:07 pm »
Hi Lee,

Got it sorted and can view traffic replay, but so far unable to see my own track. All the same, "impressive" springs to mind!

Tried to view some older files from my memory stick with longer flights but these files do not seem to be available for playback when the stick is plugged into PAW and Track page selected. Some of the files listed on the page do pre-date the latest software issue date so I guess its not a date cut-off thing?

Ian Melville

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2017, 10:33:10 pm »
Playback can only be fully used on tracks recorded since the release of the current software. Flight prior to that may just show your track, but I have not checked that.

On the traffic page of your PAW, does it show your current location when playing back(static), or the location of your moving aircraft as should have been recorded?

Moffrestorer

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 09:49:39 am »
Hi Ian,

I think I'm getting static location only during playback. Cannot be absolutely sure until I can back to the airfield, next weekend, to replay tracks on PAW in the aircraft.

Thx,

Chris