Author Topic: RaLink 5370  (Read 4919 times)

seabeggar69

RaLink 5370
« on: September 18, 2015, 09:46:28 pm »
I am about to give up! Used several different WIFI USB adapters and a couple with supposed 5370 chipset...I sill see no wifi when I scan from my device.

Anyone have a bone they can throw me?

Using the latest build found on this site...

AlanB

Re: RaLink 5370
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 10:09:42 pm »
I've had a similar problem. I suspect that the DVB-T I'm using is conflicting with the WiFi Detector. The reason is that with one dongle I get the final message on the boot screen to say that the gain of the DVD-T has been set and with another wifi dongle the error message that the wifi dongle cannot accept the command.

Only seen a WiFi Hotspot on the iPhone but not seen on the iPAD and only with one of the WiFi dongles. I also have a WiFi sniffer software package and cannot see the WiFi hotspot on one but have the on the other.

Bottom line is like you bought what was specced but so far not getting a working system.

Ordered a second DVB-T if that does not work then I am not clear where to go from there.
Europa XS Mode-S ADS-B out enabled.

Admin

Re: RaLink 5370
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 12:34:34 pm »
I am about to give up! Used several different WIFI USB adapters and a couple with supposed 5370 chipset...I sill see no wifi when I scan from my device.

Anyone have a bone they can throw me?

Using the latest build found on this site...

Send me a PM with your address, I will get a 5370 in the post which I know works, and see if that solves the problem.
I am guessing it is reported as 5370, but may be 5390

Thx
Lee