Author Topic: Flyer Live  (Read 3828 times)

Robski

Flyer Live
« on: November 22, 2016, 03:05:17 pm »
I understand you will be displaying PAW at Flyer Live at Telford in December.

Will all the bits and pieces be for sale there?
Just debating whether to order a dipole for delivery or get one there and save the postage.
Rob
If the good Lord had intended man to fly He would have given him more money.

Keithvinning

Re: Flyer Live
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 04:08:02 pm »
Hi Rob

Yes we will be selling the complete units and accessories that are normally available from pilotawarehardware.com at the show.

Cheers

Keith

DavidC

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 05:47:19 pm »
I also see that you're giving a 1 hour talk on both days. All good stuff.

Will this be the "standard pitch" explaining the concept and product etc (which I've seen before), or will there be much in the way of new content/developments?

Keithvinning

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 06:48:55 pm »
Will this be the "standard pitch" explaining the concept and product etc (which I've seen before), or will there be much in the way of new content/developments?

On Friday we have been asked to do a 'PilotAware Masterclass' which will go through the detail of PilotAware including some very exciting new features that we will be announcing at the show.

On Saturday we have the option to do what we want so we will be prepared for whatever!

Regards

Keith

bnmont

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 09:12:34 pm »
Hi Keith,
What time will you be presenting the masterclasss on Friday?
Thanks Brian

DavidC

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 09:04:26 am »
The Flyer Live website indicates that Keith will host a separate PAW Masterclass at 3pm on Friday.
https://www.flyer.co.uk/live/seminar-programme/

I hope my earlier post didn't sound condescending - I've heard the introductory PAW talk a couple of times but am keen to hear what's new, how many are being used (and what for), further improvements to overcome current problems and understand more about some of the inner workings of the system.

I'll be there on Saturday and will drop by the booth for sure.

Keithvinning

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2016, 05:09:55 pm »
Hi David
The organisers of the show have specifically asked that we do not take a lot of questions during the presentations as time is of a premium. We will be at the stand T19 to answer your questions and of course give you a sticker so that you get a chance of winning a PilotAware. See you there

Keith