Author Topic: Pilotaware Bridge  (Read 3031 times)

deanflyer

Pilotaware Bridge
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:49:57 pm »
Any idea when this will come into stock again? I don't want to buy the full product.

Thanks,

Dean

deanflyer

Re: Pilotaware Bridge
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:04:42 pm »
Can anyone answer this, or should I give up?

Admin

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 03:36:14 pm »
Hi Dean

Apologies, Dave Styles who runs the webshop is on vacation I think till Monday, not sure if he has web access, I will drop him a line

Thx
Lee

exfirepro

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 03:37:02 pm »
Dean,

I can't give you a definitive answer I'm afraid, but just wanted to let you know that PilotAware is not a major company with loads of capital committed to stock on shelves, but a small group of individuals, dedicated to improve aviation safety on what is essentially a 'not for profit' basis.

PilotAware Hardware - the sales arm of PilotAware -  is run by one of the PilotAware Directors together with a small support team. To avoid customer disappointment, the Team insist that all PilotAware Classic Units and RF Bridges are pre-assembled and tested in batches before making them available for sale. This can sometimes lead to them becoming temporarily unavailable on the website - especially during the busy summer holiday period, even though untested stock may well be available. This situation is normally very short lived and my guess is that they will come back on line within a few days.

Sorry I can't be more specific - just wanted you to know the situation.

Regards

Peter

deanflyer

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 04:49:06 pm »
Peter/Lee, thanks for the heads up. Ill keep an eye on the shop.