Author Topic: VOICE ALERT AND Mode C/S ONLY SUPPORTED ON RASBERRY PI 2 MODEL B  (Read 3189 times)

cyberaction

Hello everyone , just to share an experience with building my own PilotAware. I ordered a pi 2 model B but was sent a model B+ which i did not notice, until email comms with Keith who mentioned about B+ not configured to work with the pilot aware bridge and software and will not offer voice alert or Mode C/S .

So if you are planning on building one , make sure to use pi 2 model B which is also sold as pi 2 model B  version 1.1

The volume feature and zone settings will appear once you enter your licence key and save it.

For any reason if you change rasberry pi board then you have to obtain a new licence key by emailing support@pilotaware.com by sending your HOSTID which is displayed on your home page of your pilot aware interface on 192.168.1.1 via your device browser while connected to pilot aware wifi network.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:03:42 pm by cyberaction »

Keithvinning

Re: VOICE ALERT AND Mode C/S ONLY SUPPORTED ON RASBERRY PI 2 MODEL B
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 11:31:21 am »
Thanks Hasan

The list of known good hardware can be found here http://www.pilotaware.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/160803-Known-Good-Hardware.pdf

Cheers

Keith