Author Topic: All Forward Orders now shipped.  (Read 4354 times)

DaveStyles

All Forward Orders now shipped.
« on: June 02, 2016, 04:49:42 pm »

Hi all,

just a note to say all forward order kits have now shipped, arriving guaranteed by 1pm tomorrow.
All PilotAware Bridges for ARF replacement now tested.

We will continue with invoicing the ARF replacement PAW bridges.

As stated earlier, when you get the invoice it means yours has been placed on the allocated pile and so if you pay it, you will receive it.

Still receiving ARF and trying to process them in the order received.
Didn't know there were so many of you out there !

best regards

David Styles.

Smaragd

Re: All Forward Orders now shipped.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 08:52:36 pm »
Concerned by your last statement, Dave. I sent my ARF by first class post within a couple of hours of the email telling us to start sending them, but haven't received an invoice yet. If you're sending invoices in order of receipt by you of ARFs, do I now need to start worrying that mine was lost in the post?

DaveStyles

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 09:57:59 pm »
I sent my ARF by first class post within a couple of hours of the email telling us to start sending them

I'm afraid you weren't alone. The first 50 Bridges earmarked for ARF went on the first day, and didn't satisfy half of those ARF we received on that day !

We now have enough Bridges tested (each gets tested) to satisfy the ARF's. The ARF's are on a large shelf, in the order they arrived, we process them from the left and add them to the right. We are still receiving them.

The challenge now is to manually open them and raise the invoices as we go, and then dispatch them when the invoices are paid.

It is a manual process, but we do have the hardware to replace them. We are busy repositioning a plane for Project Propellor tomorrow, then hopefully flying to Project Propellor on Saturday.

Last push will see them all in the post next Tuesday I think.

regards

Dave.

Smaragd

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 10:18:44 pm »
Thanks Dave, I knew I wasn't alone in waiting, but it was just the "in order of receipt" that had me suddenly concerned. I'll be patient!

aky

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 09:56:38 pm »
Do you have any info for intl shipments?

A.

DaveStyles

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 06:17:20 am »
I'll check and email you.
regards,
Dave.

DaveStyles

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 11:57:17 am »
Do you have any info for intl shipments?

A.

Message sent.