Author Topic: ARF replacement update  (Read 2502 times)

DaveStyles

ARF replacement update
« on: May 20, 2016, 07:20:51 pm »
Aviation Technology and Hardware :

I thought it prudent to give an update on ARF replacement as we are receiving quite a few queries asking "Where is my new Bridge ??"

As announced in the launch we split the first batch of 100 Bridges between those buying full kits and the ARF discount program.

AT&H arranged for the ARF replacements to be processed and we duly received hundreds of them back. (Literally hundreds).

The process is a manual one and it involves a manual invoice being raised against the choice in the request enclosed. It also involves checking licences and we are receiving what I shall term "anomalies".

The invoice is then received into your email, and when paid the new Bridge or full unit is shipped.

(I am tempted to reiterate here that AT&H nor anyone involved with AT&H sold you the original ARF units, we do not have your money, it is not a "refund")

A temporary staff shortage meant that not all 50 were processed this week, but this weekend we will service the last of the batch of 50 Bridges discounted against ARF's. They can be sent out a discounted full kits or discounted Bridges.

The bad news is that we were/are only able to service 50 requests from the first batch. We received 100's.
The good news is that we are receiving 400 Bridges next week, 200 of these are earmarked for ARF replacement. That is 250 ARF Bridges being replaced and this will be completed w/c 30/5

This means that every ARF will have been replaced, and the 200 forward orders dispatched during the first week in June.

You will have 499 other PAW aircraft to spot on your travels. You will be able to spot every ADSB out aircraft as well.

So, please bear with us, we are still going as fast as we possibly can. When you receive an invoice, it means we actually have your Bridge or full unit here, tested. So please pay it immediately and we can then ship it ! Expect some more emails this weekend and expect a large flurry at the end of next week.

regards

David Styles
PilotAware Hardware
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 07:27:59 pm by DaveStyles »

DaveStyles

Re: ARF replacement update
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 09:29:47 am »
bump