Author Topic: Enhancement Requests  (Read 106984 times)

Seanhump

Re: Enhancement Requests - Radar Screen
« Reply #375 on: June 26, 2018, 10:25:00 pm »
Would it be possible to resize the radar screen in any way …? Ideally by the user.

It's fine in Portrait mode on an Ipad, but cuts the bottom off in landscape mode …. something that can be looked at possibly .?

Cheers
Pilotaware user ...

brinzlee

Re: Enhancement Requests
« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2018, 10:10:45 am »
Could I also put in the popular request to enable the onboard bluetooth on the pi3 for audio transmission....I have a separate bluetooth transmitter on the 3.5mm socket at the moment but everytime I go to use it, the battery is flat...!!! Grrr....On board bluetooth would be a very nice upgrade....!!!

Thank you.....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:37:33 am by brinzlee »

neilmurg

Re: Enhancement Requests
« Reply #377 on: March 07, 2019, 11:49:44 am »
Audio
Now that Skydemon will itself announce traffic, and apparently in an intelligent way ie only targets which are heading your way rather than within a threat circle,
- and other things like airspace, runway incursion, obstacle clearance - but not bearingless targets

Could we have a PAw option to only annunciate bearingless, so that PAw and SD aren't both warning about the same thing?

Also:
I am lucky in that due to the 8.33 discount we now have an audio panel with Bluetooth and 3.5mm phono in so I can receive both audio sources, but there are complex implications in having 2 audio sources for warnings. Most panels / aircraft won't have the capability to receive both
- will users forgo the obstacle etc. warnings in favour of bearingless targets?
- will users want 2 sets of warnings for the same aircraft
- can these sources be combined into a single panel/headset input?