Author Topic: Enhancement Requests  (Read 99443 times)

Seanhump

Re: Enhancement Requests - Radar Screen
« Reply #375 on: June 26, 2018, 10:25:00 pm »
Would it be possible to resize the radar screen in any way ? Ideally by the user.

It's fine in Portrait mode on an Ipad, but cuts the bottom off in landscape mode . something that can be looked at possibly .?

Cheers
Pilotaware user ...

brinzlee

Re: Enhancement Requests
« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2018, 10:10:45 am »
Could I also put in the popular request to enable the onboard bluetooth on the pi3 for audio transmission....I have a separate bluetooth transmitter on the 3.5mm socket at the moment but everytime I go to use it, the battery is flat...!!! Grrr....On board bluetooth would be a very nice upgrade....!!!

Thank you.....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:37:33 am by brinzlee »

neilmurg

Re: Enhancement Requests
« Reply #377 on: March 07, 2019, 11:49:44 am »
Audio
Now that Skydemon will itself announce traffic, and apparently in an intelligent way ie only targets which are heading your way rather than within a threat circle,
- and other things like airspace, runway incursion, obstacle clearance - but not bearingless targets

Could we have a PAw option to only annunciate bearingless, so that PAw and SD aren't both warning about the same thing?

Also:
I am lucky in that due to the 8.33 discount we now have an audio panel with Bluetooth and 3.5mm phono in so I can receive both audio sources, but there are complex implications in having 2 audio sources for warnings. Most panels / aircraft won't have the capability to receive both
- will users forgo the obstacle etc. warnings in favour of bearingless targets?
- will users want 2 sets of warnings for the same aircraft
- can these sources be combined into a single panel/headset input?