Author Topic: RunwayHD question  (Read 4576 times)

pete clarke

RunwayHD question
« on: September 07, 2015, 01:57:38 pm »
I'm confused. This is not an unusual occurence.
In preparation for getting my Shadow back into the air ( a long and boring saga ) I built the PilotAware and bought an iPad mini2.
I decided to test it using the trial for RunwayHd but when I opened settings-system there was no option to enable Flarm so I contacted their tech support. They replied that Flarm integration is in the next release due to be submitted to Apple very soon.
So, how do you actually get it to work with the current release?
TIA
Pete

Admin

Re: RunwayHD question
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 02:11:32 pm »
I'm confused. This is not an unusual occurence.
In preparation for getting my Shadow back into the air ( a long and boring saga ) I built the PilotAware and bought an iPad mini2.
I decided to test it using the trial for RunwayHd but when I opened settings-system there was no option to enable Flarm so I contacted their tech support. They replied that Flarm integration is in the next release due to be submitted to Apple very soon.
So, how do you actually get it to work with the current release?
TIA
Pete

Hi Pete,

Sorry for any confusion, AirboxAero gave me access to a pre-release version of their software, with this capability.
I understand from Tim Marlow that this feature will be available in their v3.3 release.

Thx
Lee

pete clarke

Re: RunwayHD question
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 06:53:22 pm »
Thanks Lee
At least I now know why I couldn't find it! There's no rush at the moment so I guess I'll wait for the new release to test the system as I don't want to run trials on more than one nav program at the same time.