Author Topic: Rosetta, Skydemon and the Internet - The ultimate network setup! [Solved]  (Read 2539 times)

PaulSS

Re: Rosetta, Skydemon and the Internet - The ultimate network setup! [Solved]
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2023, 01:52:19 am »
It is true that I have lost touch with programming. That stopped with my A Level computer science in 1984 and the world advancing from Machine Code, Fortran etc. Until then I was pretty good.

The fact that my PAW Classic, with Serial connection to my Dynon HDX, GPS from the HDX, WIFI to my iPad/SkyDemon and iGrid all work perfectly, without me trying to re-program anything, would indicate slightly better than ‘illiterate’……….whilst accepting the expertise of the likes of Lee and Co, who have made such a good job of making it plug & play for the other ‘illieratii’.

My ATOM station also works very well, despite me not interfering.

You’re not actually trying to improve things for the benefit of others. You’re just attempting to show off how much better your ideas are compared to Lee and Co. Whereas they are far too polite to say, there are others amongst us who are quite happy to say we really don’t care how clever you think you are.

Admin

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2023, 09:54:16 am »
For the avoidance of doubt

- if you find a bug, report it, we will fix it

- if you want an enhancement, report it (enhancements page) we will consider it

For enhancements, we are always looking at feasibility, ease of implementation, and how many likes get assigned in order to gauge how broad the request is from the community

We have limited resources, and must apply them where best applicable

Finally, lets keep positive- we surely don’t need another flyer forum  :o

Thx
Lee

ILIMB

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2023, 09:14:07 pm »
Finally, lets keep positive- we surely don’t need another flyer forum  :o

Wise words!