Author Topic: icon size /colour and hex code  (Read 2774 times)

woodysr2

icon size /colour and hex code
« on: November 04, 2015, 04:27:55 pm »
Hi Folks I have just recently aquired a PAW from John and would like to know if I need to put hex code into Paw if so how?
and there has been mention of icons being three colours but SD update has turned them all white is this going to be sorted and finally is there a way to make traffic icons larger
Thanks in anticipation
William

Admin

Re: icon size /colour and hex code
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 04:34:41 pm »
Hi William

Hi Folks I have just recently aquired a PAW from John and would like to know if I need to put hex code into Paw if so how?
If you do not enter a code, then if/when you have an ADS-B enabled transponder, it will appear that you have an aircraft directly on top of yourself, without using the same code, PilotAware assumes this is a different aircraft

To Enter the ICAO, Connect to PilotAware
go to the web interface http://192.168.1.1
Select 'Configure'
Enter the Ident field <ICAO>
press Save
Job Done!

and there has been mention of icons being three colours but SD update has turned them all white is this going to be sorted and finally is there a way to make traffic icons larger
You are asking the wrong people I am afraid.
You need to direct this question to SkyDemon, this is not under the control of PilotAware
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:36:36 pm by Admin »

woodysr2

Re: icon size /colour and hex code
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 04:41:05 pm »
Super thanks for the quick response and I will contact Tim to see what has happened to colours etc. not a major issue but would be nice if it reverted back to 3 colours
thanks
William