Author Topic: Any Flight track websites with replay ???  (Read 1973 times)

Gonch

Any Flight track websites with replay ???
« on: January 19, 2022, 03:58:40 pm »
Hi All,

Do any of you know of any flight tracking websites where you can look at an replay view and see the aircraft that were picked up there at that time. I have tried FlightRadar24 replay feature, and although it allows you to pick the time and position, and replay the traffic in a certain area, unfortunately 90% of the aircraft that I saw, including ours (which is Mode S and was Tx) do not show up.

Other websites (ADSB exchange, FlightAware) do show my flight once I search on the reg, but not other traffic that was about at that time.

Thanks

steveu

Re: Any Flight track websites with replay ???
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 04:16:01 pm »
You can download your track from your Rosetta and upload it to Aircrew and see it there, or if you have no track, you can look at the ground station bit of Aircrew and see how you were viewed by ground stations.

https://aircrew.co.uk/playback/groundstations/

Gonch

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 04:37:25 pm »
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know you could see from the Ground station point of view, good to know.

I've also just found on planefinder.net you can replay a certain time and position and this has shown my flight and some of the other aircraft I visually saw but weren't reported on the EFB.

I had previously downloaded my Trk and viewed it on Aircrew, and that confirmed what I was shown on SkyDemon vs out the window.

Thanks

exfirepro

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 05:03:41 pm »
Hi Gonch,

I’m interested in what type of traffic (i.e. ADSB, Mode S, Mode C, Flarm, etc.) you reckon was visible but not displayed on your EFB (in order to try to work out why).

What EFB are you using?

Any additional info, such as dates and your Reg / Hex ID would also be useful.

Best Regards

Peter

Gonch

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 12:55:45 pm »
PM sent

exfirepro

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 03:45:07 pm »
Thanks, Got it. I will get back to you shortly.

Regards

Peter