Author Topic: PAW Evening Presentation at Sandy Microlights Clubhouse  (Read 3459 times)

bnmont

PAW Evening Presentation at Sandy Microlights Clubhouse
« on: January 29, 2017, 09:21:44 pm »
This is an open invitation to anyone who would like to come along on the 17th Feb 7.30pm to meet Keith Vinning and Lee Moore. The venue is Sandy Airfield, LongAcre Farm, Bedford Rd, Sandy SG19 1ND.
Please register your intention to attend at   email:  pilotawareeventsandy@gmail.com

£5 includes Chili supper and the chance to win a PAW unit. Who can argue with that!!

Hope to see a few extra faces.

Regards Brian

Keithvinning

Re: PAW Evening Presentation at Sandy Microlights Clubhouse
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 10:24:09 pm »
Yes Lee and I are looking forward to coming along for the Chilli and to meet everyone there.
I am also visiting several other Flying clubs and struts in the next few months but always room for more.
If anyone wants a PilotAware evening all we need is a heated room a projector and a screen. Chilli is always a bonus

Cheers

Keith
Have PAW will Travel.

bnmont

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 06:44:43 pm »
We now have approaching 40 booked for this presentation. :)
If anyone is nearby they are welcome to come along.
See my first post above.

Regards Brian

bnmont

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 11:25:37 am »
We all had an excellent evening last night with over 40 pilots attending.
I charged £5 per head to come with a chilli supper and tea's and coffees.
Everyone paying had a raffle ticket and one lucky pilot received a free PilotAware unit.The PilotAware unit was won by the only female pilot  who was going to buy anyway! So with some generous discount on the PAW and Caroline doing the food we broke even on the night.
I believe thyere were 11 units sold on the night and some more will follow i'm sure. So I'm really pleased the evening was a success.
I sent out an email invite to several local airfields and we had 10 non club members come, many of whom purchased units.
Thanks Keith and Lee for continuing to develop and promote the device. :)

Keithvinning

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 07:37:28 pm »
Yes a very enjoyable evening. If any other clubs want us to come and demonstrate PilotAware then we will be more than happy.

Cheers

Keith