British Forum > OGN-R PilotAware

ATOM GRID software enhancements

<< < (3/3)

exfirepro:
Well done Ian  :) !

I had a PSU go down on mine at Balerno after over 2 years constant use. Luckily I had a spare (3000mA rated), but the ones I have been using are no longer listed on Amazon or Fleabay, so I think I am going to use the standard Raspberry Pi4 PSUs from now on, with a USB-C to Micro USB adaptor (the Pi4 supply is rated at 3 amp - so plenty of ‘spare’ capacity) .

(For anyone else reading this ATOM-GRID WON’T run on a Pi4 or Pi3B+ BTW, so don’t bother trying)

Sorry to hear about Enstone - that sounds like a much more awkward fix - especially remembering where the unit was located! I have a similar problem with PWBalado - they demolished the Tower and I’m still waiting to hear when the replacement clubhouse building will be ready for me to reinstall the Ground Station.  :-\

Best Regards

Peter

Ian Melville:
Thanks for the idea of using the Pi4 PSU. I have already ordered two Pi3 PSU, but will remember that for next time. I would rather they ran cool as one of mine is boxed in with no ventilation.

steveu:
Another big thank you for the rain viewer page that has been added. Adds a gloss.

Useful to see in conjunction with the METARs.

Vic:

--- Quote from: steveu on March 18, 2021, 08:19:35 am ---Another big thank you for the rain viewer page that has been added. Adds a gloss.

Useful to see in conjunction with the METARs.

--- End quote ---

Interesting, is that going to be uploadable to our airborne PAW too??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version