British Forum > OGN-R PilotAware

ATOM GRID software enhancements

(1/3) > >>

steveu:
Just a shout out to our developers to say a big thank you for the continuing enhancements on the remote access to the ATOM GRID stations, and particularly the easy ground station status on the VRS, as we can now see if down, how long for, and PSU status, which is always some thing to eliminate in troubleshooting.

Compared with the OGN stuff, I think we only see ATOM GRID, so we don't have to work out if it's something that helps us with FLARM or not.

I'm seeing more stations all the time, especially where they are needed.

Ian Melville:
I'm just getting 'Server Unavailable', is it just me?  ???

steveu:

--- Quote from: Ian Melville on February 25, 2021, 08:03:55 pm ---I'm just getting 'Server Unavailable', is it just me?  ???

--- End quote ---

I got that after login on the VRS but solved it by visiting the home page then selecting my station again.

When I first got unavailable, there was "undefined" in the URL, after revisiting the homepage and reselecting, it was rectified and showed my station.

Ian Melville:
Nope, Still broken.

exfirepro:
Hi Ian,

I'm not seeing any sign of Thame on VRS or via the PAW data site either, though I can connect to and 'view' the likes of PWOxford, PWPidding and PWRadley. Looks like something wrong at your end or, with your internet connection, though not sure what.

Regards

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version