Author Topic: Lost Contact! Is PAW still up?  (Read 1908 times)

G-AVOM

Lost Contact! Is PAW still up?
« on: October 03, 2020, 11:14:37 am »
Keen to install PAW with either internal or aviation grade antenna.  Neither in stock per the web site.  Wondering when they might be available.  No replies from support.  Wondering if there is some sort of generalised issue.   Or has the crap weather and long evenings put everyone off flying for another year!

exfirepro

Re: Lost Contact! Is PAW still up?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 11:52:20 am »
Hi G-AVOM,

As per my reply to your similar post on the other thread, I am surprised at your report of a lack of response to enquiries from PilotAware Support. I know the guys were on holiday recently, but normally are available during working hours Monday to Friday and regularly respond out of hours, which makes me wonder how you have been trying to contact them?

Far from being ‘Down’, PilotAware is flourishing and there has been a considerable run on stock recently since the lifting of the initial Lockdown. When I spoke to the guys in Support on the phone the other day, they were working extremely hard building and dispatching new units to keep up with the demand - so much so that work continued throughout our phone call.

In this time of Covid restrictions, ensuring on time deliveries from external suppliers has, however, been difficult and inevitably results in some accessories becoming unavailable for short periods. Have no fear, replacement stock is always on order and will be made available as soon as it is received.

Best Regards

Peter
(PilotAware Development)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 11:54:37 am by exfirepro »

Keithvinning

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 01:02:48 pm »
HI There

I have responded to everyone who sent me an email on this issue. Please send me one again in case it went into the junk pile.
The aviation-grade antennas will hopefully be in stock next week. These have to be made specially in smallish quantities.
The internal antennas have been selling like hot-cakes as they are great value for money and are very good at reducing obscuration which is not possible with other EC devices that are carry on but dont have external antennas.

I am informed that the next batch of these will be delivered on 15th October.

As Peter said we are very very busy at the moment. I have built and delivered 10 ATOM GRID Ground stations this week alone
new website new developments You tube videos and something else thatyou will all hear about in the very near future.

All very good news

Cheers

Keith

AlanG

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 02:09:29 pm »
Keith, stop teasing us and spit it out.   ;D

Best
Alan

G-AVOM

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2020, 03:06:23 pm »
Hi G-AVOM,

As per my reply to your similar post on the other thread ...

Best Regards

Peter
(PilotAware Development)

Fantastic Peter.  Reply much appreciated.  Well earned holidays for the guys I suspect.  Really looking forward to getting to the next level with our Rosetta.  Flew with a former AVOM syndicate member during the week who is now in an RV with Pilot Aware and aviation grade antenna.  Couldn't praise it enough so am impatient to get ours sorted.

Best regards

John