Author Topic: External installation return of stock  (Read 2386 times)

Martino

External installation return of stock
« on: September 13, 2020, 10:52:55 am »
Hi PilotAware people;

I’m keen to get my hands on a Rosetta + external installation kit but note the latter is out of stock at present.

Are you likely to have stock any time soon please?

Thank you

Martin

G-AVOM

Re: External installation return of stock
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 11:18:15 am »
Same here but not getting any responses from Pilot Aware

exfirepro

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 11:40:55 am »
Strange - where / how are you asking? If you send an email to support@pilotaware.com you should get a prompt reply. I do know from a conversation a couple of days ago that the antennas are on order from their supplier and they are awaiting delivery of new stock.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Peter

Keithvinning

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 01:22:57 pm »
Hi PilotAware people;

I’m keen to get my hands on a Rosetta + external installation kit but note the latter is out of stock at present.

Are you likely to have stock any time soon please?

Thank you

Martin

HI Martino

All back in stock.

Cheers

keith

wingcodave

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 03:59:41 pm »
Does the "in stock" status include the aviation grade installation pack, as the website indicates otherwise?

G-AVOM

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 10:49:35 pm »
I also looked and was unable to place an order.  Presumably Keith means they are back in stock with Pilot Aware but not yet available to order via the web site.  Would be good to know when to check back.

exfirepro

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 09:34:41 am »
Hi Guys,

As I said earlier, supply delays, - though on the bright side, had stock been available earlier, purchases wouldn’t have been eligible for the previously rumoured Department of Transport’s ‘EC Purchase Rebate Scheme’ - announced yesterday by the CAA , - with purchases backdated to the 1st of October.

As Keith has announced elsewhere in this Forum, we should be able to claim £162.50 for 50% of a ‘carry-on’ Rosetta, or up to the £250 limit for 50% of a ‘Rosetta + antenna/installation kit’ - if purchased as a ‘Single EC Device’ after the 1st of October 2020.

I would anticipate the PAW Products website will be updated very shortly in anticipation of the rush to purchase before the CAA imposed 28th February 2021 purchase deadline.

Best Regards

Peter