Author Topic: Audio MM005 MicroAvionics PilotAware Rosetta SkyDemon  (Read 1557 times)

rhine

Audio MM005 MicroAvionics PilotAware Rosetta SkyDemon
« on: June 02, 2020, 06:39:11 pm »
Hello, I think that this topic has been raised before some time ago, but would appreciate some help here.

I have a Rosetta PAW audio out connected to my MicroAvionics via a cable and all is good with the audio signal. I also use SkyDemon on an iPad which is connected via BlueTooth to a MM005 MicroAvionics powered interface.

In flight getting no sound from Skydemon to my headset even though the iPad on the ground generates sounds as I would expect. I would have thought that the bluetooth connection from the iPad to the MicroAvionics powered interface which hosts my headset would have carried the audio through to my headset, but is V quiet or absent - Microlight flexwing / open cockpit.

Has anyone been here before and can offer a solution? I do NOT have 2 x audio inputs to my powered interface and in any case that would mean an audio cable from my kneepad to the unit which is less than ideal - I had hoped that the bluetooth would perform this function.

Would appreciate you sharing your experiences. Thanks, Richard

Paul_Sengupta

Re: Audio MM005 MicroAvionics PilotAware Rosetta SkyDemon
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 08:17:04 pm »
No experience of this, sorry, but just want to say that Sky Demon on my Android tablet can be heard ok in my Bose headset on Bluetooth.

I know it doesn't help!  :D