British Forum > OGN-R PilotAware

OGN Latest not installing!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Keithvinning:
Hi Adi
No it will work on 4Gb

Keith

Admin:
Something is wrong, it should have auto installed, no need to select any options

exfirepro:
Hi Adi,

What type of machine are you using to run SDFormatter? I have had reports of people having difficulty trying to reformat cards on an iMac, though others seem to manage this fine.

It would be worth trying a fresh download and then loading it onto a fully reformatted card again. Check before copying the files across that the card has reformatted to FAT32 and see if this helps. As Keith & Lee have both said, once you put the card into a RP the card should unpack and boot itself automatically over a 10-20 minute period to the point where you can run the configure script. It is however well worth attaching a monitor and watching progress from when you first power up the Pi to see if it sticks anywhere, though it normally all goes fine.

Regards

Peter

Wadoadi:
Thanks for all your suggestions, finally found the issue and have the image installed!

The issue was that my power supply was shutting down intermittently! I assume as the CPU switches up and draws more power, however plugging it into a battery or the other power supply and all works normally, the power supply has been consigned to the bin!

exfirepro:
Hi Adi,

Glad to hear you have got it working. The infamous PilotAware power supply issue strikes again! Well spotted and thanks for letting us know.

Best Regards

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version