Author Topic: Pilotaware software update  (Read 4616 times)

dwalls

Pilotaware software update
« on: May 14, 2019, 01:26:53 pm »
After nearly a year of great Pilotaware Rosetta usage I thought I’d check to see if there was a software update available for my Rosetta, sadly not. What are the plans to release new software features and by when?

Fantastic product guys it’s saved me more than ones, please keep up the amazing work !

Admin

Re: Pilotaware software update
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 01:52:48 pm »
Hi

We plan a release for the end of May
http://forum.pilotaware.com/index.php/topic,1579.0.html
Thx
Lee

GT

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 05:27:37 pm »
Any Newson the update yet... will we get it in time for FLYUK

GT

Admin

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 08:05:22 pm »
finishing up the documentation, then we will go live.
Thx
Lee

Mike Woodbridge

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 07:10:34 pm »
Any news on the release date?

Keithvinning

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 03:05:17 pm »
Hi Mike
Announcement imminent

Keith

SGS66

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 03:15:30 pm »
I can only speak for myself, (having used the present software since Feb '19 or thereabouts when I bought the Rosetta) please don't be  over concerned that the date of the release has slipped a little. We already have a brilliant tool in the 2018 software and though I am very keen to have the new version I for one do not want to apply any pressure re the new release.

exfirepro

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 12:01:00 am »
I have been testing it for some time now and the improvements are well worth waiting for.

Best Regards

Peter

PeterG

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 12:27:40 am »
Thanks for that, but you've been saying that for some months

I suppose we are getting used to monthly upgrades on apps. SD has a version history including what is coming in the next version, but PAW is less informative

I'll wait to see how the new version is received before I migrate as I have a rule - never be an early adopter

AlanG

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 07:58:05 pm »
Hi PeterG

If you take the new software the day that it comes out you will most definitely not be n early adopter.
Quite a few of us have been doing that for some months in the fervent hope that most, if not all, of the bugs have been programmed out.
As Peter, (exfirepro,) above has alluded to, it is well worth the wait and I would recommend you upgrade your software at the earliest opportunity.  ;D

Alan

Admin

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2019, 12:25:37 pm »
Its now Live