Author Topic: More Traffic Screen queries on PAW  (Read 5172 times)

Gary Nelson

Re: More Traffic Screen queries on PAW
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 08:28:51 pm »
Lee wrote :  I can easily check if you have your .trk file for when this was displayed, a search for your registration or ICAO number will clear up any ambiguity

Hi Lee

Just making sure you were able to access the .trk files via the link I sent in the threads above.

rgds

Gary
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:33:42 pm by Gary Nelson »

Admin

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 09:30:59 am »
Lee wrote :  I can easily check if you have your .trk file for when this was displayed, a search for your registration or ICAO number will clear up any ambiguity

Hi Lee
Just making sure you were able to access the .trk files via the link I sent in the threads above.
rgds
Gary

Hi Gary

I checked through your track files, and they are fine, your own aircraft is not reported '406C23'
so although it is shown on the traffic page (as intended), it is not provided to the navigation software, or audio if you have that connected.

Thx
Lee

Gary Nelson

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 09:46:39 am »
Dear Lee

Noted with thanks but I’m still a bit unsure why my tracking page showed my Hex on the 13.55pm snapshot but not on the 14.29pm snapshot? I hope it isnt some hardware issue? As you saw,  I added a link to the relevant .tck files and wonder if that offers any explanation?

Rgds

Gary

Admin

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 01:37:21 pm »
Dear Lee
Noted with thanks but I’m still a bit unsure why my tracking page showed my Hex on the 13.55pm snapshot but not on the 14.29pm snapshot? I hope it isnt some hardware issue? As you saw,  I added a link to the relevant .tck files and wonder if that offers any explanation?
Rgds
Gary

Hi Gary
By the looks of your track file, your FLARM was picked up by PWBKPARK, and rebroadcast
Thx
Lee