Author Topic: Registering OGN-R Station into List of OGN Receivers of wiki.glidernet.org  (Read 3309 times)

Moffrestorer

I have tried on several occasions to register my receiver and add my contact details should a problem arise.

Had another go today. Got edit permission to update UK list. Copied the Ready-to-copy-and-paste-line-of-Code but don't see how/where I can paste it (for Kingstone) into the UK list.

Exfirepro Peter seems to be the only OGN-R user to have got his head around this and entered details of Balero ground station. I'm sure its simples but its eluding my very scant abilities. How did you do it Peter? (step by step instructions appreciated). I realise its probably more appropriate to post this in the glidernet discussion group but I feel its something we PAW OGN-R operators need to get up to speed with.

Thx

Chris

exfirepro

Hi Chris,

Just seen this on my iPad. It’s over a year since I did mine. You can’t just edit the main list. IIRC you need to open a ‘separate’ UK list and edit that, then copy it back to the full list. I’m in a holiday house up the West Coast of Scotland at the moment, but bear with me, I’ll fire up the laptop after lunch and remind myself what I did then post an update.

Regards

Peter

Ian Melville

I struugled with this until I found the separate UK list. I have not book marked it so that it is easier to find
http://wiki.glidernet.org/list-of-receivers-uk

Moffrestorer

Thanks for the link Ian. As you say, seems to be a separate page for the UK, rather than the global list on the web-site!

I was able to do the update by clicking mouse on "Edit this page" tab and pasting the line of code (obtained from Edit Instructions at the foot of the global list) into appropriate place alphabetically into the list, then updating each field within this line, using the other entries as an example.

Thx,

Chris