British Forum > OGN-R PilotAware

OGN Station Status

(1/3) > >>

Ian Melville:
Hi folks,
I seem to recall there was a website with a map, where you could see the status of each OGN station by clicking on on the station. Out would pop a 'balloon with the up time, temp and software version. I cannot seem to find it now.

I am after the temperature of mine so I can see the effect of putting it in an IP67 case.

Ben Smith:
Ian,
Not sure about the site you are after, but you can get the temperature data from http://grafana.glidernet.org/dashboard/db/receivers?orgId=1
This has graphs of temp and other parameters for the OGN side, for some reason it doesn’t seem to work with the PW side.
Ben.

Ian Melville:
Thanks Ben, that is even better.

Since the PW version is the same hardware, would’t the stats be the same?

Ben Smith:
Ian,
The temperature and CPU load would be the same, however the RF sensitivity and noise would be different for the PAW side, however the site dosn't appear to parse the data from the PWxx half of the station correctly.
Ben.

Ian Melville:
Looks as if the box has raised the temperature by 5 degrees or so, to a range around 50 to 55 degrees.  Box is currently in the house by a radiator, so the 'outside' temperature is close to a British summer  :)

I know cooler is better, but what is an upper limit to ensure a reasonable lifespan for the kit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version