Author Topic: No Communication  (Read 2593 times)

cbzx

No Communication
« on: June 15, 2017, 08:11:36 pm »
I returned my faulty pilotaware by signed for delivery and it was received on the 21st April. Requesting repair or refund. Despite several follow up (by email as they wont give you a contact number), I have had no communication from them.
One extremely upset and disillusioned user (or rather non use).  £200 down the drain

Mig29fuk

• G-MYUP. White Ox Mead Airstrip. Near Bath
    • View Profile
Re: No Communication
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 08:52:35 pm »
Your description of your experience is completely at odds with any experience I have had and others I know as purchasers and users.
I suggest you send your expertience and comments to Pilotaware Support <support@pilotaware.com>
G-MYUP
White Ox Mead Airstrip
Bath. England

DaveStyles

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 10:33:45 pm »
Hi cbzx

can you give me your name and order number (not on the open forum!) and I will look into this personally. (The return tracking number would be good too, I'd like to see who signed for it)

please email

PilotAwareHardware@gmail.com

and mark it for my attention and I will make sure it makes it to me personally.

kind regards

David Styles.

I have "private messaged" you as well, in case you don't see this message.

Sorry we have failed you on this, I run the company that deals with the hardware, and as we are a small company things don't usually "get lost" in the process, so I need to talk to my colleagues and find out what has happened here.

First thing tomorrow I'll have them trying to track this down and see if we have posted a replacement and where it has gone !

DaveStyles

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 10:06:15 am »
Hi cbzx

I've received your email, I've looked into this and can't find any previous emails or correspondence since the unit was purchased last year.

I'll talk to despatch (who keep full records) and see what happened back in April, though I can't find any emails or contact from you.

Can you email me the tracking number, where did you send it ? The returns address on the website ?

kind regards

David Styles.