Author Topic: Profile Issue with 20161124  (Read 2726 times)

Arcticash

Profile Issue with 20161124
« on: December 02, 2016, 02:26:58 pm »
Seem to be having an issue with profiles after an auto-update over Ethernet, when clicking "Profiles" in the config menu I am presented with a blank page with just the heading "PilotAware Profile Management" ... after looking at the log pages i can see the following error occurs when clicking on the profile button:

Code: [Select]
/bin/ls: cannot access /root/cache/Profiles: No such file or directory
Also the radar screen when viewed on a PC scales to fit the width however goes off the bottom of the visible screen vertically, could cause issues if you where to use a tablet in landscape mode?

Otherwise all went smoothly!
Ash

Arcticash

Re: Profile Issue with 20161124
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 02:34:04 pm »
Have managed to fix the issue myself ... for anyone else having the same error -

Saving the current profile seems to create the required folder and then you are able to use the profile selection screen as intended

exfirepro

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 10:47:31 am »
Well done Ash and thanks for letting everyone know. This was a feature asked for by lots of you who fly in several different aeroplanes - now supplied as requested  ;) :D

Regards

Peter

davidbu99

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 12:19:17 pm »
I had the same experience. Until you save your current settings (profile) you can't access the available profiles - you get a blankish screen. For those of us that may fly several aircraft this is a great facility as it saves having to edit the Reg-ID and Hex ID prior to flight.