Author Topic: Ordered by Rosetta upgrade and sent the bridge today  (Read 3049 times)

RobertPBham

Ordered by Rosetta upgrade and sent the bridge today
« on: June 20, 2018, 09:43:06 pm »
Hi all,

Nothing to noteworthy, but I ordered my Rosetta upgrade yesterday and shipped the bridge back today. Comical thing is, I sent it from Stratford-upon-Avon post office and upon checking the address, it is getting delivered to Stratford-upon-Avon - I was half tempted to drop it in personally, but thought that might be a little rude! The lady at the post office persuaded me to send the item 'Special Delivery' as there is no such  thing as 'First Class Tracked...' - £6.50, I'm pleased to hear that my package will go all the way to Nuneaton and then back to Stratford for delivery - at least I'm getting something for my money! :-)

Looking forward to getting the upgrade although I'm not back in the office until next week, so won't be able to collect the new bits of kit - as the office is in Stratford, you might be able to send my shipment carrier pigeon! :-)

Thanks
Rob

mmcp42

Re: Ordered by Rosetta upgrade and sent the bridge today
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 06:21:16 pm »
I'm one step behind you
ordered mine
bridge all packed up to go to the post first thing in the morning :)
excited? moi?  ;D

Keithvinning

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:50:44 pm »
Hi mmcp42

We will keep an eye or even 2 eyes open for it. The process that we run usually returns the DIY kit (or indeed a complete Rosetta) the same day so if you post tomorrow and we receive on Wednesday morning we will post in the afternoon first class for, hopefully, a delivery Thursday Royal Mail Willing.

Keith

mmcp42

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 09:51:42 pm »
excellent :)
will let you know when it arrives